Celebrating Humanity International
- Average or below average performance.
- They are focused on a “pass.” Anything above a failure will do just fine!
- They have low morale; little enthusiasm and commitment.
- Absenteeism, disrespect, bad attitudes are the norm.
- There is excessive bullying/ vandalism.
- Bored learners become fun seekers – often leading to chemical abuse, vandalism and mischief.
- They have no focus or direction.
- They will study anything that comes up. Whatever will keep their parents from complaining.
- Have no idea of what they want when job seeking, “Give me a job – any job.”
- Find themselves in dead-end jobs. (Something they just have to do, for money.)
- They become bored, demoralised and quarrelsome.
- The natural joy of life, power and creativity, that many of these young people have - becomes crushed.
2. Low morale and motivation.
3. Uncontrolled bullying.
4. Learner absenteeism.
5. Below normal performance.
6. Learners ill-prepared for life
Brian V Moore