Monday, May 7, 2012

Recent Celebrating Humanity Feedback - Judi Meyer

Feedback from our recent Celebrating Humanity work, near Pretoria...
This 1 day Celebrating Humanity Eye Opener Diversity Training program was facilitated at St Georges Hotel - near Centurion - on 3 May 2012.

Hi Brian and Arthie

I have received very positive feedback from the day we spent with you and as you can imagine this experience has also set my thoughts into a different direction which I would like to share with you.


The main change I am experiencing at the moment is the realisation that we started this company because we felt that the corporate environment we where in was no longer “fun” and that we felt the working environment oppressive in the sense that there was no space for individuals and that each persons efforts and individual value add was not recognised. Unfortunately the challenges we face daily in the business environment and inter personally between the share holders has meant that this is the exact environment we have created!

I have learnt that I need to remember that it really is people who make a business and that we need to create an environment where these people can grow and have fun. That HR is about this and that this is where we now need to focus on this in order for us to create the business we set out to do! This will be my personal challenge and I hope that I will be able to integrate this into our company culture.

More than the content of your workshop I would like to thank you for sharing the “you” that you both are! I think this has had the greatest effect on all of us.

Judi Meyer | Financial Manager and Director
Delphius Commercial and Industrial Technologies

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment. Please note the authors reserve the right to accept or reject comments.